How to Book your Appointment
Please call Glenda Hart at 250-764-8222 to set up your physiotherapy appointment or phone or text Glenda at 250-863-9772.
Prior to your First Visit
Please fill out this client questionnaire prior to your first visit and bring a printed copy with you to your first appointment. This questionnaire will be required prior to beginning treatment.
Your First Visit
When you come for your first visit with Glenda Hart she will:
- do a full medical history
- perform a physical assessment
- discuss treatment options
- begin your treatment plan
Appointments are typically 1 hour in length. Exceptions to this are:
- Appointments with children: 1/2 hour
- Appointments for sports injuries (with the exception of concussions) for injuries such as a sprained ankle or knee: 1/2 hour
How to Dress for your Appointment
Please dress comfortably in loose fitting clothes (such as yoga pants and a t-shirt). Ladies, please no skirts or dresses.
After your Appointment
Give yourself (and your body) a break – take it easy if you can.
Please drink plenty of water, this will help your body heal.
Glenda may give you exercises to do at home or at the gym to help your recovery process. These exercises are designed to aid your healing and build your strength and endurance.